Regus Bahnhofstrasse 100
Telephone number: +41 22 533 21 42
The world of work is changing beyond recognition. The mass commute, the 9-5 routine, is gradually giving way to a brave new world in which people work at times and in places that suit them. They use mobile devices to make business deals as they walk down the street. They draft documents on laptops in trains, planes, and at coffee tables. Worldwide, mobile workers exceed one billion, and with ever smarter phones, tablets, laptops and cloud-based systems, their number will only grow.
It’s easier to do business than it’s ever been. But running a business has never been more complicated. When people can work anywhere, any time, they are harder to organise. And new technology and new equipment do not automatically make people more productive.
Regus pioneered flexible workplaces almost 30 years ago and now leads the world in helping businesses make flexibility work for them and their people. Regus’ global network of 3,000 business centres in over 100 countries makes it easier for businesses of any size to succeed by working in new and more productive ways. We provide a seamless network which ensures that wherever our customers are in the world, there is a Regus workplace close by.
Companies like Google, Toshiba and GlaxoSmithKline plus millions of other businesses come to Regus to have their business lives made easier. With our support, they find ways to help their people work where they want to when they need to, to make the best possible use of their working time, and avoid paying for things they don’t need.
When people use Regus, they get access to our connected network of business centres, giving them a dedicated place to do business. We provide a convenient, high-quality, fully resourced space to work, whether they need it for a few minutes or a few years.
Succeeding in business will always be demanding, but it makes a huge difference when Regus looks after all the little things that go to make up an efficient working environment – leaving our customers free to concentrate on their business.
As the only truly global workplace provider our mission is to make our customers more successful and to make it easy for people and companies to do the best work of their lives. That is it.
JOIN OUR NETWORK
We support our customers with the right workplace that suits their needs. Our network in Switzerland provides formats and customer locations ranging from core office-based locations, open plan spaces and business lounges to railways stations and airports. Strategically positioned our business centres can be found across Zurich, Geneva, Lausanne, Basel, Lugano, Winterthur, Schaffhausen, Versoix, Nyon, Zug, Lucerne and Pfäffikon and is expanding.
Currently some 2.3 million individuals rely on Regus to help them work, benefitting from our global network of 3000 locations, across over 1,000 cities in more than 100 countries.
WHAT SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE?
Regus offers companies and individuals everything they need in the modern workplace. Our products and services include:
- Serviced offices - A productive, flexible and cost-efficient work environment, bespoke for every single customer. From start-ups and established local businesses, to satellite offices for the very largest corporates all workspace can be fully personalised to reflect the customers brand and culture. Mainly full-time, but also available part-time by the hour
- Virtual Office - A professional business address and local telephone number, with call handling and message management, plus mail collection and forwarding services anywhere in the world. Used by all types and sizes of businesses especially those looking to enter new markets in a low-cost, low-risk way
- Meeting rooms - Conveniently located, customisable meeting rooms, in a dedicated business environment. Cost-efficient and flexible, customers are able to book by the hour, not just by the day
- Collaboration spaces - Individual workstations with privacy in an open-plan community space, allowing in-person collaboration. A productive and highly cost-efficient way to work within a professional business environment. Often used by start-ups and micro businesses, especially those in the creative industries
- Business Lounges – Drop-in facility that businesses can use when they need to stay productive on the move and between meetings. Comfortable, well-equipped work spaces with dedicated support teams, access to secure WiFi, print, scan, copy facilities and refreshments
- Businessworld - Regus’ unique worldwide membership scheme – instant access to all of our 3,000 business centres. The ultimate in productive mobile working, with more than a million members
- Video Communication - The world’s largest network of video communication suites in more than 2,500 locations worldwide. Regus’ customers save management time, travel costs and reduce their carbon footprint by using the very latest HD technology
- Workplace recovery - Dedicated fixed and virtual office space set up to customer’s exact needs, including telephone and IT connectivity
Regus is the global workplace provider.
We help businesses work in a flexible and mobile way. We do this by providing dedicated workplaces with a wide range of supporting services that are convenient, flexible, cost effective and easily accessible, by the hour, day, week, month or even year.
For more information please visit: www.regus.ch